North Carolina Real Estate License Online Course
This state-approved real estate license online class satisfies the 75-hour broker pre-licensing course requirement to apply for the real estate state exam in North Carolina.
Get $200 off today
Meet your Real Estate Educators
Marc has been working in the real estate industry for over 20 years. He started working in real estate financing before transitioning to real estate education which turned out to be Marc’s true calling. Marc is passionate about online education and his goal is to help that all his students to pass their real estate exam on the first try.
Meet Angela, aka “Real Estate Momma”. Angela is an accredited real estate instructor in North Carolina. She has been teaching real estate pre-licensing, post-licensing and continuing education courses for several years and has helped thousands of students pass the state licensure exam. She will support you throughout your journey.
Advantages of Becoming a Real Estate Agent
Becoming a real estate agent is a great career path. Real Estate education with FastPass Learning makes it easier than ever to start the career of your dreams. Check out the perks of becoming an agent listed below!
Be your own boss
Did you ever dream about being your own boss? That’s why real estate is such a great career path. You get to be your boss and collect the fruits of your efforts.
intuitive learning experience
Our North Carolina real estate license course is designed to make it easy for you to learn all about real estate. This course will also prepare you to take the state exam.
Are you tired of your 9 to 5 job? That will be a story of the past when you become a real estate agent. You will be out meeting new people and negotiating brand-new deals.
Most frequent questions and answers
To get a real estate license in North Carolina, you must meet or complete the following requirements:
1. Be at least 18 years of age
2. Be a US citizen, a non-citizen national or a qualified alien under federal law, or have a lawful presence in the United States and be authorized to work in the US real estate field.
3. Complete a 75-hour Broker Pre-license course at a NCREC approved-school (FastPass Learning is a NCREC approved-school and only offers accredited courses)
4. Apply for the NC real estate exam
5. Pass the North Carolina real estate licensure exam with a minimum score of 75%
Here is the cost breakdown of obtaining a real estate broker license in NC:
1. Broker Pre-license Course: $419.40, all-inclusive tuition with FastPass Learning
2. Background Check fee: Starting at $15, varies depending on how many states you lived in, payable to the NCREC Criminal Records Checks
3. Application fee for the NC real estate exam: $100, payable to the NCREC when submitting the application
4. NC Real Estate Exam fee: $56, payable to PSI Online when scheduling the exam
The total cost of becoming a real estate agent in North Carolina is approximately $590.40.
Well, it depends. If you treat our 75-hour pre-licensing course like a full-time job, you could complete the course in as little as two weeks. However, on average, students take 2 to 4 months to complete the course. This pace gives them the flexibility to work and maintain their regular activities.
The exam has 100 national questions and 40 state specific questions. You will have 2.5 hours to complete the national section and 1.5 hour to complete the state specific section. Preparation is the key to success and thousands of students pass the North Carolina licensure exam every year.
Yes, the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC) regulates real estate practices, and requires every aspiring real estate agent to complete a 75-hour pre-licensing course before being able to schedule the real estate state exam.
Yes, the state of North Carolina allows real estate online course as long as the course is provided by a state-approved school. FastPass Learning is a state-approved school in North Carolina.